Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumers are all natural people who conclude a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be mainly attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel your contract without any explanations within fourteen days.
The cancellation period is fourteen days starting from the day,
- on which you or a third party known to you, who is not the carrier, accepted the products, insofar that you ordered the products within one purchase and that they were delivered together
- on which you or a third party known to you, who is not the carrier, accepted the last product, insofar you have ordered multiple products in one purchase and that they were delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (SEKURUM GmbH, Leopoldstraße 48, 6020 Innsbruck, Phone Number: +43 512 58 10 14, Fax Number: +43 512 58 10 14 14, E-Mail-Address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by sending a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract To do this, you may use the attached exemplary cancellation form, but to do so is not obligatory.
To exercise your right of cancellation it suffices too dispatch the message which will inform us about your intend to do so within the cancellation period.
Effects of the Cancellation
Should you decide to withdraw from your contract, we are obliged to return all payments we have received from you, including the shipping costs (excluding the additional costs which have arisen by you choosing not the offered, cheap standard delivery, but another method of delivery) immediately, and latest within 14 days after having received your notice. If not agreed upon differently we will use the original payment method chosen by you for the refund. We will, in no case, charge any fees for the refunding process.
We can deny the refund of parcel delivered orders until we have received the returned items or until you were able to provide a proof that you have returned them, depending on what takes place earlier.
We will pick up the orders which were not parcel delivered.
You are obliged to return/send back the parcel delivered items immediately or latest within fourteen days after having informed us about your cancellation of the contract. The deadline is met if the return of the parcel delivered items is dispatched within the period of fourteen days.
We will bear the costs for the return of delivered orders. You will bear the costs of the return of non-parcel delivered orders. The fees of non-parcel delivered items is estimated to be 300 EUR at most.
You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if it is caused by you using the goods in a way that is not necessary to check their nature, properties and functioning.
Reasons for Exclusion or Expiry
The right of cancellation is excluded from contracts for
- the delivery of items, which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual choice or specification by the consumer is essential, or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods, as noted in § 3 Individually designed goods / revocation, point 5 of the GTCs.
The right of cancellation will expire early concerning contracts for
- the delivery of sealed items which are not suitable for return due to reasons of health protection or hygiene, if the seal was removed after the delivery;
- the delivery of items, if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- the delivery of audio- and video-recordings or computer softwares in a sealed packaging, if the seal was removed after the delivery.
Exemplary Cancellation Form
(Should you decide to cancel your contract please fill out this form and send it to us.)
- At SEKURUM GmbH, Leopoldstraße 48, 6020 Innsbruck, Fax Number: +43 512 58 10 14 14, E-Mail-Address: email@example.com:
- I/We (*) hereby cancel contract which was closed with me/us (*) concerning the purchase of the following items (*)/ the provision of the following services (*)
- The order was places on (*)/ and received on (*)- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if communicated on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.