Primat 1035 Value Protection Safe EN1 with key lock
Features of Primat 1035 Value Protection Safe EN1 with key lock
- Security class 1 in accordance with EN-1143-1
- Sleek casing without any access-points
- Strong locking disables the forceful opening of the door
- Three-way lock (40x10 mm square bolts) (Models 1015 - 1410)
- Four-way lock (40 mm round bolts) (Models 1535 - 1780)
- Multi-layered casing and wall
- Highly heat resistant filling in door and casing
- Tight-closing fire fold between casing and door
- Height-adjustable shelves at every 50 mm (Models 1015 - 1410)
- Height-adjustable shelves at every 25 mm (Models 1535 - 1780)
- Standardized handle: 1015-1085: collapsible handle, 1095-1780: hanging handle
- Fittings protruding approx. 45 mm
- One socket for anchoring in the base plate and one socket (not drilled through) for anchoring in the rear wall (Models 1780: two sockets in the rear wall)
- Varnish: RAL 7035 (Light grey)
- Approved security lock
- Certified in accordance with EN 1300 at class B
- Two Keys
- Accessible only with the keys
- FREE OF CHARGE delivery to your doorstep!
- If requested, we offer delivery to the point of installation!
- Professional installation of the safe is provided for only a slight extra charge!
Please note when purchasing this safe:
- The safe's weight must not exceed the maximal static load of neither the delivery way nor the place of installation.
- The ordered safe must not be wider than the delivery way's narrowest point (Please note: The provided measurements of the safe might be bigger due to fittings / electronics and packaging material!).
- For a smoother execution of the delivery commission we would encourage you to complete and submit our transport questionnaire
Further information for both delivery and installation, as well as possible extra charges, can be found here: Delivery & Installation.
If additional questions should arise, please contact us through our FREE OF CHARGE HOTLINE or through our contact form: Consultation & Service. We would love to be of assistance!
Information: We exclusively work together with reputable specialized transport enterprises. Feel free to contact us if you should have any special requests concerning the delivery and installation.
|MODEL||Outer measurements in mm||Inner measurements in mm||Capacity||Weight|
|Height||Depth||Width *1||Height *2||Depth||Width||(L)||(kg)|
*1: The outer measurements (depth) mentioned above will increase by 45 mm due to handle fittings and the lock.*2: Models 1095: If the lock option Fingerprint FinKey is chosen, the safe's inner height measurements will be diminished by approx. 20 mm.
Delivery & Assembly
All information about delivery and assembly, as well as any possible costs can be found here:
Delivery & Assembly.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at our toll-free hotline or our contact form: Consulting & Service. We are happy to assist you!
Note: We work exclusively with reputable specialized transport companies. If you have a special request for assembly or delivery, please feel free to contact us!
|Security grade:||EN1 according to EN1143-1|
|Fire resistance:||Light fire protection|
|Mounting:||Prepared mounting holes: floor 1, back wall: 1|
|Ext. dim. HxWxD:||410x415x425 mm|
|Int. dim. HxWxD:||334x355x305 mm|
|Door Opening HxW:||323x325 mm|
CHF 5.000,- CHF 5.000,-
standard sum insured private
standard sum insured commercial
Do you have a general question? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions