Primat 1410 Value Protection Safe EN1 with key lock
Features of Primat 1410 Value Protection Safe EN1 with key lock
- Security class 1 in accordance with EN-1143-1
- Sleek casing without any access-points
- Strong locking disables the forceful opening of the door
- Three-way lock (40x10 mm square bolts) (Models 1015 - 1410)
- Four-way lock (40 mm round bolts) (Models 1535 - 1780)
- Multi-layered casing and wall
- Highly heat resistant filling in door and casing
- Tight-closing fire fold between casing and door
- Height-adjustable shelves at every 50 mm (Models 1015 - 1410)
- Height-adjustable shelves at every 25 mm (Models 1535 - 1780)
- Standardized handle: 1015-1085: collapsible handle, 1095-1780: hanging handle
- Fittings protruding approx. 45 mm
- One socket for anchoring in the base plate and one socket (not drilled through) for anchoring in the rear wall (Models 1780: two sockets in the rear wall)
- Varnish: RAL 7035 (Light grey)
- Approved security lock
- Certified in accordance with EN 1300 at class B
- Two Keys
- Accessible only with the keys
|MODEL||Outer measurements in mm||Inner measurements in mm||Capacity||Weight|
|Height||Depth||Width *1||Height *2||Depth||Width||(L)||(kg)|
*1: The outer measurements (depth) mentioned above will increase by 45 mm due to handle fittings and the lock.*2: Models 1095: If the lock option Fingerprint FinKey is chosen, the safe's inner height measurements will be diminished by approx. 20 mm.
Delivery & Assembly
All information about delivery and assembly, as well as any possible costs can be found here:
Delivery & Assembly.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at our toll-free hotline or our contact form: Consulting & Service. We are happy to assist you!
Note: We work exclusively with reputable specialized transport companies. If you have a special request for assembly or delivery, please feel free to contact us!
Do you have a general question? Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions